Monday, October 11, 2010

In My Mailbox...#1!!

In My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly to show people the books you have brought or received in the past week. IMM is meant to bring attention to books that other's may not be familiar with, so help spread the word!

If you have any questions or just want to say 'Hi' please comment below... hope you enjoy!

If you want to join or get more information on IMM's visit The Story Siren's IMM page here.

****

Now, for my VERY FIRST IMM post... YAY!!



For Review:
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (see my review here!)
Halo by Alexandra Adornetto*
Mercy by Rebecca Lim*

*Thanks to HarperCollins Australia for Halo and Mercy (1/11/10). They also sent me a bunch of those AFTERLIFE envelops to giveaway to people!... I'm not going to say what is in them, but look out for giveaways on my blog to win one!! (these will be given away until the release date, 22/2/11)*



I Bought:
Personal Demons by Lisa Desrochers
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White

I Won:
The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson*
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater*

Thank you!*


Thank you for stopping by!

What did you get in your Mailbox?

2 comments:

  1. That's so cool! All the books seem great! I read The sky is everywhere and I really liked it. Unfortunately my review is in French haha.
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great IMM. Halo and Mercy look cool. I ADORE The Sky is Everywhere, and I've heard awesome things about Linger and Maggie Stiefvater's work in general :)

    ReplyDelete