Sunday, December 5, 2010

I'm Back!! :)

Yes, I'm back! It's been over a month since my last post, and a little longer since my last review :(...
I guess that's what happens near the end of year 12. Crash time is absolutely no fun, re-editing, re-submitting and handing work up to all your subject teachers is stressful and confusing. But once it's done, and everything's finished, it feels great!

... then all that's left is completing applications for University and TAFE :/

But now that they're completed too, I'm back and ready to continue :D
First up will be an IMM post (considering it has been so close to TWO months since my first one :S), and since I haven't posted my review for Firelight it will be my next post which should be up tomorrow. My Mercy review should be up by Friday, and sometime next week I hope to have another book read and ready to review :D

Oh, I'd also liked to congratulate the FOUR winners of the 'AFTERLIFE SWAG PACKS!' (yes, four winners this month!-look to the gadget on the right), thought it would be nice to add an extra winner considering I have now reached 50 FOLLOWERS! I'm so happy :D (I will be mailing your 'swag packs' out tomorrow). And because I have reached 50 Followers I will be having another giveaway sometime this month or early next month, so keep an eye out.

2 comments:

  1. Yay welcome back :)
    Congrats for 50 (53 now ^^) followers!
    I'm soooo happy to have won a swag pack =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! And good luck with everything!
    See you :)

    ReplyDelete