Sunday, December 5, 2010

In My Mailbox...#2

In My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly to show people the books you have bought or received in the past week. IMM is meant to bring attention to books that other's may not be familiar with, so help spread the word!

If you have any questions or just want to say 'Hi' please comment below... hope you enjoy!

If you want to join or get more information on IMM's visit The Story Siren's IMM page here.

****

It has been almost two months since the first IMM post, and thought I should do another one with the books I had got in the past 2 weeks! 




I Bought:
Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill

The Vampire Diaries: Vol 2 (The Fury + Dark Reunion) by L.J. Smith
The Fallen: Vol 1 (The Fallen + Leviathan) by Thomas E. Sniegoski 
eBook Reader by MiGEAR*

*I'm so glade my friend told me about this eBook reader sale, and when I was told it was available in purple I just could not resist!* 




I Won:
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick (Thank you Dymocks Books Australia facebook group for the Free Book Friday competition!)
Paranormalcy by Kiersten White (Signed!)*
Firelight swag by Sophie Jordan* 

*Thank you so much Sophie Jordan for the signed copy of Paranormalcy and Firelight Swag!*



Thank you for stopping by!

What did you get in your Mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Hush, Hush and Paranormalcy are both brilliant books, I hope you enjoy them! Congrats on winning!

    Amber
    booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Signed Paranormalcy! Way cool. And I love the e-reader.
    New followr.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going to love the Chicagoland Vampires series. One word ETHAN. Happy reading.
    You can find my mailbox at The Bookish Snob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo the color e-reader seems great! Really nice IMM ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower! YEAY!!! Hope you will stop by my blog and follow back!

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels
    Emma_Michaels@hotmail.com
    http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete