Sunday, December 19, 2010

In My Mailbox...#3

In My Mailbox is hosted by the wonderful Kristi @ The Story Siren

In My Mailbox is a weekly to show people the books you have bought or received in the past week. IMM is meant to bring attention to books that other's may not be familiar with, so help spread the word!

If you have any questions or just want to say 'Hi' please comment below... hope you enjoy!

If you want to join or get more information on IMM's visit The Story Siren's IMM page here.

****

So, Here is what I got for the past 2 weeks. 
It's not much, but these two books shown in the first picture I have been waiting for for a long time...and I finally got them :D


Then I went into the City on Tuesday and picked up both of these for less then $10 at the new Adelaide Book Boys store in Rundle Mall.


(My dog, Chica, didn't want to move... so I included her in the photo, too - Hehe. Although I don't think she liked the camera much)

I Bought:
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead (Read this book in like 2 days, and I loved it! Epic ending to an AWESOME series. My review should be coming soon :D)
Pride by Rachel Vincent
Prowlers by Christopher Golden
The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

I also popped in the Adelaide Borders and Dymocks stores and got some cool book related merchandise.

A Mercy and Torment poster
A True Blood logo mug
And a Twilight cast t-shirt (this ones for my friends b-day, she's a massive Twilight fan! :P)


Thank you for stopping by!

What did you get in your Mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment