Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Supanova Montage!



Hey Guys!


Here is a montage of Supanova footage I gathered on the weekend.


I had so much with my little sister and my friends, it was a weekend to remember.

One of the reasons I really wanted to go to Supanova was to meet Sarah J. Maas, and I did!
Below are a couple of pictures I took of my personal encounter (If you follower my Instagram - @elzahh - you would have already seen these).

Day 1 of meeting Sarah...


Day 2, the second encounter.


She was so lovely and easy to talk too. Meeting Sarah was definitely one of my Supanova highlights!






**Music/Sound Credit**

(In played order)


"Carefree" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)

Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/


My Socials
Email: elzar_valdivia@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment