Sunday, December 6, 2015

My October and November Wrap Up and December TBR



My October and November 2015 Wrap Up and December 2015 TBR!

I hope you all enjoy the video!

Below is a list of all the books I talked about in this
video.
LOOK UP THESE BOOKS ON http://www.goodreads.com/:

October and November 2015 Wrap Up
- MS. MARVEL (Vol 1) by G. Willow Wilson, Adrian Alphona and
Jacob Wyatt (October TBR JAR PICK!)
- ICE LIKE FIRE by Sara Raasch
- THE RAVEN BOYS by Maggie Stiefvater

August 2015 TBR
- DEMON ROAD by Derek Landy
- SIX OF CROWS by Leigh Bardugo
- THE LIGHTING THIEF by Rick Riordan (Potential December TBR
JAR PICK!)   OR..
- THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE by J.K.Rowling (Potential December
TBR JAR PICK!) **The WINNER!!**

Putting aside for now…
- DRAGONFLY IN AMBER by Diana Gabaldon (July TBR JAR PICK!)
- SOLID by Shelley Workinger

What did you read last month?
What are you reading in December?
Do you have any book recommendations for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment