Friday, October 7, 2016

August & September Wrap Up



My August and September Wrap
Up!

This video is a wrap up of
the last two months. I have been busy with work but I’m slowly trying to get
back on track.


Oh, and the blog post
about the Krystal Sutherland signing event I attended, will be up in the coming
week. It’s going to be a long post, peeps!


Below is a list of all the books I talked about
in this video. 

LOOK UP THESE BOOKS ON 
http://www.goodreads.com/:

August and September 2016 Wrap Up
- THE SIGHT by Chloe Neill
- DAY ZERO by Kresley Cole
- ARCANA RISING by Kresley Cole
- EMPIRE OF STORMS by Sarah J. Maas
- IT ENDS WITH US by Colleen Hoover
- OUR CHEMICAL HEARTS by Krystal Sutherland

Continuing in October
- CIPHER by Aileen Erin
- ILLUMINAE by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
- NEVERNIGHT by Jay Kristoff





No comments:

Post a Comment